Monday 23 September 2013

Pantone: Colour of 2013 - Emerald


I'm possibly a little late to the party here - we are over three quarters of the way through the year after all, but in case it had escaped your notice, Emerald is the Pantone Colour of The Year 2013.

I am a little Pantone obsessed to say the least. I love looking at the beautiful spectrum of colours, reading their names and finding out all about what they represent (I even bought a childrens book of Pantone for my daughter!).

Lively. Radiant. Lush… A colour of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony.
PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald

A beautiful description of a beautiful colour, I am sure you will agree. You can read more about Emerald on the Pantone website.

Imagine my excitement when I discovered that cosmetics boutique Sephora collaborated with Pantone to create a Limited Edition (and paraben free) collection to celebrate this exquisite colour. My excitement was sadly short lived as Sephora is not readily available in the UK but you can find out more about the collection on their website.

Having recovered from the disapointment, I thought I would draw together a few of my favourite Emerald(ish) make-up products, so here they are...

Organic Glam Mineral Eye Shadow Shimmer in Emerald Green - £18.95 from The Organic Pharmacy
 
Mavala Mini Nail Polish in Peacock Green - £4.50 from Boots
 

Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Eye Shimmer in Stealth - £15.00 from Content

Zuii Organic Flora Mascara in Emerald - £18.00 from Macrobiotic Shop

Do you have any favourite Emerald Green products?

Main Image: Pantone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment