Friday 26 July 2013

To Infinity And Beyond...


A few nights ago my partner commented on how youthful my skin looked; completely unprompted and whilst watching an episode from one of our current box set obsessions - I think that it may actually have been a replaying of the second Twin Peaks season (definitely not as good as the first season by the way) but I digress...



One careful inspection in the mirror later (I haven't been paying that much attention to my skin recently) and I concluded my other half was right. There has been a noticeable improvement. My skin feels much smoother and the myriad of fine lines have mostly vanished. Even my deeper forehead lines have subsided! I genuinely feel I look about ten years younger, fifteen in good light - Ok that maybe that is a slight exaggeration but there is certainly a marked difference in my skin.

Beyond Beauty Ultra Radiance Age-Defying Serum

I was kindly sent the Ultra Radiance Collection a month or so ago and at first glance was a little sceptical to its claims. I've never been too sold on the whole Anti-ageing thing in all honesty, quite frequently I feel that it is an excuse to make a bigger hole in our wallets with very little payback from the product, however on this occasion I have been proven most definitely wrong!

Rich in potassium (which according to studies can increase collagen levels), essential fatty acids, omegas 3,6 and 9 and vitamins A, D and E, the serum is a gel booster that claims to keep your skin hydrated for up to eight hours. It also can also reduce inflammation and sun damage and soothe irritated skins.
I will be the first to admit that fitting in a quality Skincare routine with a non-sleeping little one has been tough, my poor neglected skin was crying out for a bit of TLC. I have been using the serum, followed by the Ultra-Radiance night cream each evening for about three weeks and they seem to have given my skin the nourishment and rejuvenation that it so desperately needed.

As much as I like it, I won't be keeping the serum in my kit, however I will be recommending it to artists I work with in the future.


With a hefty £65.00 price tag this is not a purchase you make on a whim and is definitely not one I would have made myself, however now I've seen the effects of one jar I am loathed to give it up. Can I justify the expense in a regular basis? Probably not, but in all honesty I'm not sure how I'm going to live without it...

Award-winning Beyond Organic was founded in 2005 and is certified organic by NATRUE and the BDAA (Biodynamic Agricultural Association). All of the products are suitable for vegetarians, cruelty free, 100% natural and produced using Organic Seabuckthorn, Organic Omegas 3,6,7 & 9, Vitamins, Anti-oxidants and over 190 biologically active compounds.


Ingredients:
(*denotes certified organic)
Glycerine*, Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorious)*, Sweet Almond oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis)*, Macadamia nut oil (Macadamia integrifolia)*, Avocado oil (Persea gratissima)*, Apricot oil (Prunus armeniaca)*, Gold of Pleasure oil (Camelina sativa)*, Rosehip seed oil (Rosa canina),* Sugar ester (Sucrose laurate), Orange fruit water (Citrus aurantium dulcis)*, Vitimin E (Tocopherol), Essential oils (containing Citronellol, Geraniol and Linalool)*

Images courtesy of: Pixar and Beyond Beauty Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment